- Perfection of improved crop production technologies for the state.
- Development improved varieties for all important crops of the State.
- Promotion of SRI & Hybrid Rice Cultivation in the State through on farm trials & training to farmers.
- Use of improved farm implements such as conoweeder, plastic drum seeder, multi crop vertical reaper, zero seed dril etc
- Development of pest & disease resistant improved crop varieties.
- Water saving and improved rain water management technologies for crops.
- Site & farmer specific farming system research.
- Protected cultivation of vegetables & flowers.
- Integrated fish farming.
- Integrated plant nutrient management for crops.
- Management of soil acidity.
- District level soil resource inventory for the State.
- Research on Bio-fertilizer production & organic inputs.
- Long term effect of manures & fertilizers on soil health and crop productivity.
- T&D variety of pigs developed which are 4-5 times more remunerative than desi.
- Local Black Bengal goat improved by crossing with Betal bucks.
- Non-conventional locally available feeds like seed cake of Karang, Niger, Sal, Kusum, Damaged Apple, Marua, and Tamarind Seed developed as livestock feed.
- Garlic, Mullethi and satawar tested for treatments of Mastitis.
- Therapeutic regimen against blood protozoan disease standardized Cryo surgery for management of oral, ocular and proctogenital lesions.
- Package for control of paramphistomiosis, fascioloiosis and G.I. nematode.
- Package for tick and lice control and desired time parturition technique for saw.
- Improved technique for induction of parturition in goat.
- Technique for percutaneous transfixation of long bone fracture
Research Highlights on 34th Rabi Research
Research Highlights on 35th Kharif Research