- Requirement for Engaging Guest Lecturer for Teaching in U.G Classes for A.H Extension Department RVC( Click here for more details)
- Applications are invited for eligible candidates for engagement against the various posts. A walk in interview is scheduled during 18th to 22nd October, 2013( Click here for more details, Download Application Format )
Hiring of consultant for BPD Unit (Click Here For more Details)
Applications are invited for the post of coordinator for the Centre of Agribusiness Management. Click here for notice & Performa .
Applications are invited in the prescribed form for the following posts along with crossed postal order for Rs. 300 (non-refundable) so as to reach the undersigned latest by 23.06.2011 Application not in proper form, incomplete in any respect, received after due date or unaccompanied by the required fees, will not be entertained. The application form may be obtained from the office of the undersigned either personally or by making a written request with self addressed envelope or 27 x 10 cms size affixing postage stamps of Rs. 35/¬only separately for each post along with a postal order of Rs. 50/- (as the cost of application form). All postal order must be drawn in favour of the Comptroller, Birsa Agricultural University, Kanke, Ranchi- 834 006 (Jharkhand).
|Sl. No.||Name of Post.||Pay scale (Unrevised) /No. of Post||Qualification||Experience||Age|
Post – 01 (Plan)
|Diploma in Civil Engineer||Three years working experience in Govt. & Semi Govt. Organization||As per rule of the State Govt.|
Post – 01 (Plan)
|Diploma in Electrical Engineer||Two years working experience in Govt. & Semi Govt. Organization|
Terms & Conditions:
- The University reserves the right not to fill up the posts even after selection of the candidate.
- Persons appointed may be transferred any where within the jurisdiction of Birsa Agricultural University.
- The selected candidate will be required to execute bond at the time of their joining to serve the University at least for a period to two years.
- Persons already employed are required to send their application through proper channel.
- All application should be sent to the Director Administration, Birsa Agricultural University, Kanke, Ranchi-834006 (Jharkhand)
- Attested copies of educational and experience certificate must be given with application.
- The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of personal interview.
- Incomplete application and application without required enclosures are liable to be rejected.
- No correspondence shall be entertained from unsuccessful candidates.
- Mere fulfilling of the norms will be not automatically entitle a candidate to be called for interview.
- Any kind of canvassing will be treated as disqualification.
- No TAIDA will be paid for attaining interview.
Sd/- Director Administration