- Innovations in educational methodology and instructional technology have been
- The scheme of best teacher and best scientist award is being been introduced.
- The University has been connected with National Knowledge Network (NKN).
- Experiential Learning Programme has been revamped with farmer-oriented activities.
- Research programmes have been strengthened and streamlined.
- University has identified and registered three pigeon pea rhizobium strains isolated from acid soils of Jharkhand.
- A number of crop varieties are in pipeline.
- Research infrastructure has been improved both in laboratory and in farm.
- Extension education activities have been ‘strengthened. During the year under report KVKs organized 2325 training courses, 5586 frontline demonstrations and 170 on-farm trials.
- Memorandum of Understanding has been signed between University and Department of Agriculture and Cane Development for promotion of extension services throughATMA.
- Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS) has been established for catering information services to the farmers.
- Directorate of Seeds and Farms has produced 3008 quintal breeder, foundation and certified seeds during the year under report.
- Thirty eighth Indian Agricultural University Association Vice-chancellors’ Conference was organized by the University.
- Strong linkages have been developed with Department of Agriculture & Cane Development, Govt. of lharkhand and Indian Council of Agricultural Research.
- University website has been redesigned with webmail service.
- Financial Management and Human Resource Management softwares are in final stage of development.
- Biometric system has been introduced as a measure for human resource management.
Faculty wise achievements